Thursday, August 20, 2020

A little prayer poem

 

Psalm 145:1-21 I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your ...


Dear Lord Jesus, I don’t know what to do.


I know I am nothing without you.


Lord hear my prayer.

Be near me in this hour.


Father you are always enough.

But life is sometimes, so very tough.


Jesus you give so much peace.

But life leaves me so ill at ease.


My anxiety is through the roof.

But I know your word holds Hope and Truth. 


Lord, I need to feel you near me.

Holy Spirit hear my plea.

 

I want to choose faith over fear,

I want to sense you near.


Help me to surrender all.

To accept your blessings and your call.


Help me love others, just the way you do.

Help them sense your presence too.


All this I ask in Jesus name.

Until you take me home again. 

Amen


NMI - Prayer | Church of the Nazarene




Psalm 145: 17-20a
17 
The Lord is righteous in all his ways
    and faithful in all he does.
18 
The Lord is near to all who call on him,
    to all who call on him in truth.
19 
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
    he hears their cry and saves them.
20 
The Lord watches over all who love him,

No comments:

Post a Comment