Monday, January 25, 2016

Mercy in the Morning

Meditating on this today:
I made an error yesterday, did something *minor* but still something am not proud of...
I thought to myself, "So thankful the Lords Mercy is new every morning."‪#‎Epiphany‬ 
But WAIT--His Mercy is new every MOMENT. I don't have to wait until the morning to be made NEW. ‪#‎MindBlown‬
I can reach out to my loving Father and confess and submit to him right in that moment. ‪#‎Repent‬
*Poof* It's gone. <snap>. ‪#‎Justifed‬. Just-if-I'd never sinned. Because, His love NEVER Ceases and His faithfulness is great! ‪#‎GodsWordFTW‬
Lamentations 3:22-23 (ESV)
22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;[a]
his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment