Sunday, January 24, 2016

Refined as Gold...

I've been reflecting the last few days about the last 2 years of my life. I began this journey saying that whatever happened, I wanted to respond in a Christ honoring way. I wanted my children to see my witness and testimony of how I pressed into the Lord.

 I wanted to love and to be merciful and gracious to those who were hurting me & during circumstances that were beyond my control. I have NOT been perfect at this. Many times I have made mistakes, but overall... I think I have done well. 

I could not imagine when I wrote this post 2 years ago, how much "refining" the Lord would do. To say that is is painful is an understatement, words can't describe the sheer devastation that comes with the kind of loss I've had in the last 2 years. But ... BUT... I would not change a single thing!! I love who I am now... 

And God is not done with me. I still cannot wait to see who I am when He is!!!. I have endured so much loss -but pruning, stripping- has to be done in order for growth to occur. And I am the healthiest and happiest I've ever been in my life. ‪#‎GettingStrongerEveryday‬ ‪#‎GodsWordFTW‬‪#‎Jesus‬

IF YOU ARE HURTING and need Prayer or encouragement, Please feel free to message or text me. I'd love to share some of the  Scriptures that have helped me along the way, and/or pray with you. 253-221-2701

REFINE:
So painful, but oh so worth it, when Jesus refines us. I cannot wait until I see me...as a finished product, I hope that my reflection is that of Christ Himself!
re·fine [ri-fahyn]
verb, re·fined, re·fin·ing.
verb (used with object)
1.
to bring to a fine or a pure state; free from impurities: to refine metal, sugar, or petroleum.
2.
to purify from what is coarse, vulgar, or debasing; make elegant or cultured.
3.
to bring to a finer state or form by purifying.
4.
to make more fine, subtle, or precise: to refine one's writing style.
verb (used without object)
5.
to become pure.
6.
to become more fine, elegant, or polished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment