Friday, September 6, 2013

Grand Opening

I think I have a lot of things to say, and my opinions are not always welcome to the masses. I don't feel led anymore to impose my views on others, but rather invite others to see my views of their own volition. So I am writing this to INVITE you to follow me. But will not be offended in the slightest if you choose not to.

DISCLAIMER**
I am a conservative protestant Christian. Therefore my statements are based upon this worldview. I am NOT intending to offend anyone, and I love ALL people regardless of gender, race, sexuality, religion (or lackthereof) I will NEVER "judge" you and I am humbly asking that you do not judge me either. The greatest thing about living in the United States is the freedom to think and speak and believe what we want to WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION. So any negative comments, debates or disagreements... please keep those to yourself. This is my blog wherein I can choose to write whatever I want to and its OKAY to not agree with me!!! But please do so respectfully. I will still love you so; hopefully you will also still love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment