Friday, September 6, 2013

Relevant

Love how it says "himself"... makes me believe He is in direct contact, in person, right here, present, with me... giving me HIS peace at ALL times. Alllllllll not just for a moment, or when all the kids are behaving perfectly and sitting still, or when the house is empty and the birds are chirping, or when there is no conflict... but His peace is available RIGHT. HERE. Right now, In EVERY way!!!!! When my cars are broken, When our finances are all over the place, and we are in debt up to our eyeballs, when Jack's job sitch has been unstable for years, when my daughter is struggling with health issues and school work, when we are STILL deeply grieving the loss of our home & many friends/relatives from 2012 He is here ... ready to give me peace. Oh thank you Lord Jesus for this reminder and this blessing! The Lord INDEED be with YOU all.  And Lord give me Your peace today.

2 Thess. 3:16
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment