Friday, September 6, 2013

Oldies but Goodies

Alwaaaays relevant.

Frequently, Random verses from old hymns will pop into my head. It's interesting to me, that they come when I least expect it, I'm not seeking them and almost always are fitting for a specific situation or circumstance that I am facing in that very moment. Much like scripture memorization, learning songs when we are little takes on new relevance in our lives as we draw on them. This is what it means when we say God's word is ALIVE. It does not "return void." These are a few of the ones that have recently been tossed about in my head!


The steadfast Love of The Lord never ceases! His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning, Great is thy faithfulness O Lord. 

Oh so thankful for this truth today! And to Jesus for putting it in my head. 
----------------------

July 18th 
Jesus name above all names, beautiful Savior, glorious Lord, Emmanuel, God is with us. Blessed Redeemer, living Word. 


The sweet praises that rattle round in my brain on calm, cool mornings. #SOinlovewithJesus.
-------------------------

Create in me a clean heart O God and renew a right spirit within me...

Constant and unconditional Grace and forgiveness #Thecross 
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment