Friday, September 6, 2013

IS THIS what the BIBLE has to say about FACEBOOK???

 Hmmmm makes me wonder. 

1 Thess 4: 7-8, 11 For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. 8 Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit...and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you...

Just to clarify: I'm not trying to convict anyone else, I just realized how this 

sounded. LOL This is for ME. These are things I need work on... and fb for me is 


like the anti-minding my own business, working with my hands, remain pure & 


holy site.


 I dont judge anyone else for using it. Obviously I do too. Just too much!! LOL Every


 time I get on there, I feel the Holy Spirit saying to stop! Get off! lol I'm asking for


 support & encouragement to obey that. It is HARD for me to leave it... which is


probably one of the reasons God has nudged me that way. If that makes sense. It

is about what goes on into individual hearts and my heart is NOT right all the time


 when I'm on here. I gossip, I watch or look at vile things, I pry & spy where I


 shouldn't, I use work time to be on here and rob the Lord that way, its been a


 wonderful tool for me too to keep up with friends and family especially my sister.


 But for ME the majority of the time is not spent appropriately. I am NOT a good


 steward of that time... How's that for transparency. LOL I just think I'm not alone in


 this.. and maybe others like me can support each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment